Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holika Holika Pro Beauty Tinted Rouge RD 801 Red Carpet Review

If you have been reading my blog lately, i posted few reviews on some lip make up. Check out the link
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly CC
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Neon Beam Tintbar

So Holika Holika came out with this awesome 3in1 product, Holika Holika Pro Beauty Tinted Rouge which consist of Lip Tint, Lip Stick and Lip Gloss together! How awesome it is to have it in 1 product
So mine is RD801 Red Carpet
This is how it looks like, black=simple yet nice
Swatches on my hand
So this is the effect on my lips (only one swatch) i like how the color appears!
With only one swatch this is how i look like.
2 Swatch, i actually use my finger to spread the tinted rouge over my lips to make it more natural.



Product Review:
Design & Packaging: ★★★
As what i mentioned above, the product is simple and nice, but not something that will make me goes *wow so pretty la the packaging!*
Scent: ★★
It smells like rose scent, but i still prefer Anna Sui's rose scent. For those who love rose, might like this scent :). Personally i prefer fruity scent ;)
Texture:
I saw some reviews that they don't really prefer the watery texture. But i am on the opposite side, i ike the texture compare to 3CE's Apple Tint as 3CE's Apple Tint doesn't really show the color out on my lips and the texture is more like erm..those sticky feel, but it's not sticky . I think the watery texture makes it easier to apply. I just need a small amount, my lips will be tinted well ;). So it is more towards a saving side.
Price: 
Price wise i think it's quite expensive, it's selling at RM59 retail price. But in a bright side, you can to convince yourself that it comes with 3 function therefore the price is reasonable XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment