Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 2013

Time sure flies fast! One more sem to my Graduation!
My sem starts already *sigh loudly like an ajumma*, then started packing my bag for sch
Piles of assessments are waiting for me nt to forget my final assessment! *faints,vomit bubble*
Lecturer just inform us that we are required to 
present individually *fine*, 
for 10minutes *erp...*, 
in front of 90 students in a lecturer hall, holding a mic *wtf, shivering*

First week of my sem we are stress like shit d, so it did effect my emotional stability *lol, mcm so serious*
somehow i found a meaningful quote which i personally agrees "Worrying gets you nowhere" 
 so.. i just need to be happy, smile and work harder, i don't hope that i will regret for not working hard in the future. so yeah! AZAAA!!!
 

Oh yea! At first i were really down that i couldn't make it to Nuffnang's 6th Birthday Bash at Lust due to transportation problem. But this somehow cheers me up, cse i also win other prize from Nuffnang!
So Peng and myself went to Nuffnang's office to collect my Badge i won for #NNProjectInsta
i won 2 badges, but thanks for the extra 2 badges (I write blogs & My blog is better than yours) *which i really hope to win!!*
They are cute! so gonna use it! Thanks again!
 And then... girls's natural habit, Selca.. yea.. so...
Happy face with the badge i want!
 

That's all, thanks for reading my blog, thou my blog ain't great, special, entertaining TcT

No comments:

Post a Comment