Saturday, March 9, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips Talk Review

Yooyooo, everyone knows right? 
Etude House's celebrity Endorsement is no longer Shinee and Dara, but Shinee, Krystal and Sulli right!
They came out with Sweet Recipe Range of Lipsstick, nail polish etc.
 One of the product i am interested in! The Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips Talk
isn't their color nice?!
Check out their CF here!

Back to topic, i got myself the Dear My Jelly Lips-talk JPK-002 which is also Krystal's pick
Here goes my review first. then you could check out the picture below
Color: Pinkish, of coz not as pink as the effect on Krystal's lips cse i didn't really make it too pinkish *scroll down to see the pictures*
Packaging: I find it cute cause it's full of jelly bean, and it has a simple casing
Smell: Erm... i couldn't identify the smell of it
Texture: HO!!! this point i love it so much! WHY?! cause it's like jelly texture and it's ain't dry like other lipstick i used bfore, it's moisture enough for a person with dry lips
Conclusion: Definitely going to repurchase !! i definitely try out other colours
 
 
 
 This is how it looks like
 The swatch on my hand
 
 
Look at my zombie look before putting on any lips product
 This is my nude lips. sorry la har. sorry for my ugly lips yet nd to close up. hope u guys won't faint ^^
 After putting on JPK-002 on my lips
Zoom out pics of me

 So. which color do you guys prefer? hmm gonna decide the next color i gonna get.
Hope you guys enjoy reading. ciao~

2 comments:

  1. how much does it cost? I have 50% etude house voucher that need to b utilized before this 31 Mar.. might go n grab this :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii so sry for the inefficient reply >< i got this from Korea, which cost around 8000Won. If u r frm malaysia. im afraid that this product hv not launch here yet

      Delete