Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kid's e-world, The Gardens

Yohooo i am back! i miss my blog ^^
This would be a throwback post for Tara's Birthday @ Kids e-world, The Gardens
My cousin decided to hold Tara's birthday bash at e-world. so yea. here we are!For more info, you can actually hop on to their website for more info bout having a birthday bash there =)
Kids E-World Parties & Event

It's quite fun there, got free wifi! That's what i need the most *lol*
never been to kid's e-world before, in fact, during my age there wasn't any kid's e-world =(
Great experience for me to reminiscence my childhood life
It's quite packed, not spacious, you might need to take care of your child when u walk pass this swing

 Baby Maya ^^
 ME! BALLOONS!
 The birthday cakes
 Little Maya again *cute*
 My sis and me
 some freebies included in the package
 Food Time:

 NewZeland Ice cream *noms noms* i love the strawberry one!
 
HoooHooo Baby Aidan *cute*
 It was indeed the toughest time to follow them around, crawling and bending down our body everytime.
 Cake Cutting Session. cute cakes
 Our Birthday Girl- Tara *pretty*
 ok.. me. since i never had this cute cakes b4, why not act as if i'm the birthday girl
 Sis
 *chu*
 Tara!
 Aigooo the cute boy
 There we go... oh yea you need to wear socks only you r entitle to enter!
 Lastly, some vain selca
Lips make: Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips Talk JPK002 (My review)
 My first time wearing hairband out =)  yea or no ?


No comments:

Post a Comment