Monday, July 8, 2013

Confidence

Hey peeps! This is going to be another short update :) left 1 paper until I finish my Last semester of my Uow Bachelor of Commerce program! Hope things gonna be alright!

Back to topic.
Sometimes I am wondering what are the ways to boost up my confidence. Because to be honest I don't think I have the
- Look
- Wisdom moreover, my English. Oh my gosh. I just hope that I can improve my English, because I do believe that if my English is good, there comes my confidence haha. *or it's just me thinking like this*

Anyway, I am going to post up more beauty product review once I'm done with my finals just bear with me a little more.

Some pics of myself to end this post

Ps: if you haven't follow me on instagram, you can search my name "suquan". ^^

My first time wearing a hairband out. heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment