Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HiShop May Beauty Ambassador Welcome Pack

Another Beauty Ambassador pack from HiShop arrived at my doorstep once i get back from college =)
This was actually my second time getting this box. 
Dummy me, i forgot to fill up some details about my product preferences. 
Remember that you all can actually fill up a form from HiShop about product preferences and which product you don't wish to receive =)

For those who don't know what HiShop is about:
HiShop is actually pronounced as hai-shop, it is an online beauty and cosmetics store. HiShop only carry GENUINE Products and they believe that beauty should be made accessible for everyone at anytime and anywhere.
This is the link to HiShop
HiShop actually carries tons of products ranging from skin care, beauty products, hair cares, fragrances, body products, health cares, beauty tools so on n so forth!
Brands also ranging from Baviphat, Antipodes, Beautymate, Bloop, Clinelle, Deoproce, Yadah, Nature & Co, Shills etc
 
 Here are my goods
 
 Some discount voucher for my readers =)

Some info of my products



can't wait to check out what's my June Pack is =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment