Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Review

Tony Moly always comes up with cute product packaging!
And i was really attracted to Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss bar!
They have 6 different types of color and flavor available, each with different scent!
Mine will be 03 Juice Apple
 Swatch on my hand! it's pinkish!
 My superb pale lips TcT
 why do i born with superb pale lips? nah nvm, i have lip gloss and lipstick!
 Even with Eye Brow, Eye Liner, Mascara on, without refreshing lips, make up still wont make u look good enough!
 After applying Petite Bunny Gloss Bar!
 SEE! with lips make up on, i look refreshing!
 ignore my pajamas, i were preparing for WeChat 2013 Party!

Packaging:No need to say much, it's obviously cute and easy to bring around, wont take up much place in ur pouch
Smell: Fruity smell, but i think its my nose pro, cse i cant smell apple, but some kind of fruit smell, it's nice
Texture: Gloss enough! quite moisture, but it don't really last that long, and it's pinkish!^^
Conclusion: I wont purchase again, will spend my money trying other things ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment