Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Perfume For Sale!

Hey Guys, I am selling off my perfumes

Brand new Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray 30ml
Selling: RM85
Retail Price-RM125
Reason of Selling: My friends bought it for my bday present, but i am no longer a perfume user,
so i am selling it instead of leaving it on my table

Anna Sui Flight of Fancy 30ml, 80% new
Selling: RM60
Retail Price: RM150
Reason Of Selling: My friends bought it for my bday present, but i am no longer a perfume user, so i am selling it instead of leaving it on my table

Are you interested in buying it? If YES, just contact me through
 Email: piper_hebe@hotmail.com
T&C
1. Willing to ship internationally, but you will bare the postage cost
2. Meet up available. Only in INTI college Subang Jaya, Mid Valley, Wangsa Maju
3. Once product is being shipped, if it broke on the delivery process, NO refund available

 

No comments:

Post a Comment