Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Wishing all my readers
Happy Chinese New Year! ^∇ ^

As usual I had reunion dinner with my family members on Chinese New Year Eve
But this year.. there's someone missing =*( 
i miss you yi ma (TxT)
 I enjoy every moment gathering with my family members and friends
because i learned that we should appreciate people around us and what we have
by the time we lost them. we will definitely regret not appreciating them more
Cant wait for tomorrow's Chinese New Year Celebration!
it gonna be crowded ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Things that i don't like about CNY are
- Firecrackers 
- Lion Dance
- SPRING CLEANING!

 i don't turn my picture vertically
because.. if i do so... the picture will expand the width automatically
don't ask me why..it's camera pro =X






- Although i can't predict the future
But i definitely know that i wouldn't hook on u
I can't stop how you feel.. but i hope you don't waste your time
because you are not my cup of milk
being friend is the best solution =) *cheers* -

*if i like someone it will be quite obvious.. XD*
telling them indirectly that i am i love with them XD

No comments:

Post a Comment