Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!


Merry Christmas yea to all my readers =)
May you guys have a bless and joyful Christmas

i always wanted to experience a white christmas
i know one day i can afford to go to countries which snows
to experience christmas =)

back to my life ~
cousins, aunty and uncle came all the way to KL from singapore~
i love my cousins
-Brain, Grace, Jayne-
nowadays children are smart =)

Winter Solstice passed
that day was Peng's bday too
love Solstice, everyone gather together to have dinner
but this year, second aunty wasnt here with us =*(
i miss u.

well Christmas~ hmm. 
i bet everyone celebrates with their other half/ families/ frens
but some might not celebrate just like me ==
but i still prefer my single life~
* he's not the one*

Baby Jayne drew these for me *loves*

my favorite *.*

*loves*

Lastly
me *taken on the day i attended the wedding dinner*

see you guys soon
will update more soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment