Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BeautyQ Foot Mask Review

Hmmm, i think most of us used face mask more often compared to foot mask right!
this is my first time trying out foot mask, thanks to Hermo ! Hermo sells tons of beauty products, so do check out their awesome web!

So when i get this foot mask, i started paying attention to my foot...when i look at my foot, i think it looks gross, so...unglam TT

by the way before continue reading, i would like to encourage you not to read before meal or during meal, it might ruin your appetite

Parcel from Hermo!

BeautyQ Foot Mask, it's a 7 days treatment




So this is how it loos like inside



Just follow this dotted line, cut it

 This mask treatment needs around 60-90 minutes, i did it for 75 minutes
 Direction: Just put your foot inside, and you will see a red sticker (pic below) , peel it off 
 then wear a socks to cover it up so that you can walk around even with the mask on!

 teeheee, so this is my socks


BEFORE





So after 60-90 minutes, wash your foot after using the mask

Day 1-3
 i don't see any effect or outcome, the only thing i felt is my foot felt moisture and a sense of tightness and these pictures are the condition of my foot


Day 4

My foot's dead skin started peeling off, i was quite excited after seeing the result, day 4 i hold my eagerness to peel of the dead skins
Gross...


Day 5
More dead skin coming out, and i started peeling those dead skin  that can be peel off, beh tahan la, i cant stand my itchy hand, so it's a must to peel it off
The surface of my foot also got dead skin coming out @@
1st batch of dead skin
2nd batch

Day 6
the top of my foot, more dead skin can be seen




Day 7
tadaaaa nice foot huh, shiny!
all dead skin can no longer be seen =)


Product Review:
Since this is my first foot mask, i can't do comparison, so what i think is that, it sis really effective for me, at first i thought i can't see any effect cause day 1 to 3 i can see nothing. But day 4 to 6 i can see impressive reuslts, so yea. i think i have to use foot mask every month, cause it really makes my foot smoother and cleaner lol. 

2 comments:

  1. Woots, gonna try on my foot also. My skin was terribly dry and put on lotion, scrub also no use :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea agree! I used the body shop mint foot scrub before. But it doesnt work. This is quite good can give it a try ^^

      Delete