Friday, May 4, 2012

Etude House Follow Me Lip Tint Review

Etude House Follow Me Lip Tint SPF13 #1 (Retail Price:RM25.90)
is one of the stuff i managed to grab during their 4th anniversary sales

I always focus on making my lips look healthier as it looks pale ALWAYS!
macam orang sakit =*( 
so lip make up and eye brow are my priority make up need *others i don't care*
 
Look at my lip care/make up range

Back to topic~ this is my review on Etude House Follow Me Lip Tint #1
Color: Pinkish *scroll down to see the pictures*
Packaging: Simple, Nice, Convenient
Smell: watermelon Bubble Gum*which i love alot*
Duration: it's quite long lasting for me 4-5hours
Conclusion: Definitely going to repurchase !!

Packaging

How it looks like on my hand

Before:
 
After:
 nyahahha kissable lips *just kidding*

with Etude House Follow Me Lip Tint i no longer have pale lips
 

No comments:

Post a Comment