Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blogging

Finally my finals is done, 1 sem down!
Watched You Are The Apple Of My Eye immediately  
♥ This movie, Highly recommended movie for couples

Dine at Goku Raku Ramen @ Mid Valley near FOS outlet
Weekdays 12pm-5pm Set Lunch cost from RM18.90-RM20.90
quite valuable, delicious ramen, delicious soup based, delicious gyoza
go try it out!!!
+
 
= RM20.90!
 
+
 
= RM20.90

Rainbow After a heavy rain
makes me feel that Miracle do exists sometime
My guy
 Salmon Sushi @ Sushi Zanmai
 Planet Popcorn Cheese Flavour
taste good! available in Curry, Wasabi, Seaweed, Caramel, Original, Chocolate flavour!
RM10.90 per pack located @ Sunway Pyramid near Nike n Maxis Center
 Pocky Hello Kitty Strawberry Flavour
 Bought this Red Singlet @ Forever 21 my Christmas outfit ;P
 IOI Community Run 2011 =.= 7.7KM my first long run =.=
 Last paper yoo ;O
 Starbucks Christmas Drink- Toffee Nut Frap
 Canberry Mocha Frap
Vain Pictures with Red Lips

I WANNA OWN THAT WATCH!
- Gonna Update my blog again once i am back from Sabah stay tune ;P-

No comments:

Post a Comment