Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chilling Night With Chang Beer

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

Have not blog for ages now as I have been packed with work stuff back to back in a daily basis aiks working life. There goes my life in a media agency but hey it’s fun and challenging sometimes you see. With these hectic work life it is best to chill and mingle around with my colleagues and best friends especially after working hours or during my favorite days (Weekends!!). As I believe in work hard, play hard.

Chilling in pubs and cafes with colleagues and friends has already been one of my must do things after my long day in the office or back to back meetings. It’s always fun to gossip and rant about our life and things happen around us or even sampat-ing about any current trending topics we saw online.

Lately I came across the news of the launch of Chang Beer’s new bottle in Malaysia! My boyfriend is a fan of Chang Beer ever since he tried it with his friends and while we were Phuket. It’s great to know Chang Beer is finally in Malaysia *throws confetti on behalf for him*. After work, we tagged along to a bar near Changkat to chill paktor moment onz.


Enjoying the bottle of Chang for dinner, beer goes well with any cuisine especially Thai food hahaha

The new bottle of Chang Beer looks nice right











Came to know that Chang beer actually have a new bottle design across each country with a refreshing looking bottle design. Totally different look and feel compared to the one we saw in Phuket last October!
Suits hipsters too huh. Personally I love the look and feel of the new bottle. Looks much more attractive compare to the old one. But what matter most in the taste of Chang Beer, the beer is just too smooth. Highly recommended for everyone! Tried it and you will definitely love it! Trust me.

Le Boyfie enjoying his bottle of Chang beer here

Really enjoy the bonding moment with le boyfie after our long day at work, enjoyable moments talking while enjoying our bottle of Chang Beer! Guess I shall suggest my friends to go for some Chang Beer for our next gathering next time! They will definitely love it!


Want to know more about Chang Beer? Check out their Facebook Page here! Chang Beer Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/changbeer/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment